7 outstanding ways for your Giveaway winner announcement of social media
Table of Contents
- 1) Publish a post or story on your account with the names of the winners.
- 2) Use the certificate provided by AppSorteos for the announcement of the giveaway winner
- 3) Post a live on your Instagram, Facebook or TikTok
- 4) Edit the giveaway post and add the names of the winning persons.
- 5) Add the name or username of the winner to the comments of the publication.
- 6) Post in your account bio or in your Story the link to the certificate of the list of winners
- 7) Send a private message or an e-mail to the winner of the drawing or communicate through another channel.
In this article, we present you the 7 best ways to announce your giveaway winners on social media. This way, the communication of the winning people will also be done in the best and most transparent way.
After the long but satisfying process of scheduling and organizing a giveaway properly, it’s finally time to announce the person who was lucky enough to be chosen at random.
If this is your first draw and you need all the data to make it go as well as possible, you must not forget the step of communicating who the winners are. This is for 3 reasons:
- Your prize should be treated with the importance it deserves. Beyond being a marketing strategy for your business, it is remarkable that someone gives away something these days, therefore, do not end your giveaway without publicizing, in an appropriate way, the lucky person who will win the coveted prize.
- Emphasizing the publication of the winners will attract new followers to your website and will build loyalty in those who already trust you, and this, believe me, is reflected in an increase in sales.
- Every process has to have a closing, and announcing the winners is a beautiful way to crown your giveaway, with good news. And people love good news, so they won’t hesitate to want to know more about you and your brand.
Remember that it is important that you plan the entire giveaway and that the whole process is clearly communicated; that is, from the scheduling of the date and the terms and conditions, to the giveaway winner announcement, since this instance is as important as the rest of the draw.
Now, here are the 7 best ways to announce your brand new winners:
1) Publish a post or story on your account with the names of the winners.
The easiest way, and the one that most accounts use, is to publish a post or a story with the name of the winner. Here are some tips on how to carry out, for example, your giveaway on Instagram:
- Use the same design (photo or typography) that you used to promote your giveaway. This will make people relate that post to the result and not get lost in the sea of posts.
- Use catchy phrases to announce the result of the giveaway and headline your post with them. You can use, for example: Here are the names of the winners! or We already have the winners of the giveaway! This will attract both the people who participated in the giveaway and those who did not.
- Mention or tag the winner to make sure they receive the message and dedicate a few words to them in the comments of your post.
- Don’t forget the non-winners. Everyone who participated deserves a nice word of encouragement for your next giveaway!
2) Use the certificate provided by AppSorteos for the announcement of the giveaway winner
From AppSorteos we provide you with a unique certificate with the name of the winning user. You can share this certificate in all your networks, both in your stories and in your publications. This way of communicating the winners gives total transparency to your giveaway.
3) Post a live on your Instagram, Facebook or TikTok
If your giveaway is through any of these three social media that allow live videos, publish it directly on your account. You can record the entire process of your draw: when you start it, when you carry out the giveaway and when you check that the winner meets all the requirements you indicated in the rules of the giveaway. This also grants transparency and generates a feeling of contact with your followers.
4) Edit the giveaway post and add the names of the winning persons.
You can directly modify the giveaway post and mention the winners there. Make sure that this modification is noticed and is not lost among the terms and conditions or among the comments of all the people who participated.
Don’t underestimate the announcement of your giveaway winners, because if you do it right, it’s a great way to reach more of your followers, promote an item or service and get more visibility and sales.
5) Add the name or username of the winner to the comments of the publication.
Another option to announce the winners of your giveaway is by commenting directly on the giveaway post. The best way to do this is to mention the user’s name in your comment, so that the winner is notified directly. If you decide to do it this way, make sure your comment is highlighted, otherwise you run the risk of it getting lost or your followers not finding the result of the giveaway.
6) Post in your account bio or in your Story the link to the certificate of the list of winners
From AppSorteos we also provide you with a winners page, where you can find all the details of the giveaway and the winners and substitutes. You can publish this page in your bio or in a story through a link, so users can click on it and go directly to the certificate with the list of winners.
7) Send a private message or an e-mail to the winner of the drawing or communicate through another channel.
Make the most of all your brand’s communication possibilities. If you do your giveaway on Instagram, promote it also on Facebook, YouTube or Twitter and communicate the name of the winner through those channels. Take advantage of the Newsletter functionality or make a blog post about the giveaway and mention the winners there as well. Remember that there are no limits to communicate good news!
Now that you know these 7 ways for your Giveaway winner announcement on social media, you can efficiently communicate who will take home the desired prize.
Remember that giveaways on social networks are an excellent opportunity to grow your brand, get more customers and position your website in the first places, go for it!