How can I share my Prize Wheel?
Table of Contents
The process of setting up a Prize Wheel has a mix of design and strategy, all this to get users to participate, be entertained and, in addition, engage with your business.
To help you adapt the wheel to your marketing strategy and brand identity, we offer you many ways to design it, configure it and, not least, SHARE it.
How can I share my wheel?
To share your promotion you have many options available. We have recently added some that will simplify the process and allow you to reach more customers.
Share your promotion link
This is the easiest way. Just copy the link below and then paste it wherever you want.
Share on Social Media
You can paste your wheel on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp or send it by email by clicking on the corresponding icons. If you want to share it on another social network that is not specified here, copy the link and paste it directly.
Generate QR Code
The QR code is a great option for, for example, your physical store. Clicking on it will generate a unique code for your wheel. You can download it and make it available to your audience so they can participate.
Embed in a web page
Here you must follow these steps to embed the wheel in your website.
1. Install the code
Open the code of your website and embed this snippet in the body or head tag of your web page.
2. Embed your promotion
Select how you want the wheel to be displayed on your website. You can also choose when the wheel will be viewed by the users. Always choose the one that best suits your digital marketing strategy.
- Full Page: This is the default view that appears when you preview your wheel.
- Slider: When you embed your wheel, it will appear on the side of your web page.
- Popup: Embed your wheel as a popup to make it magically appear.
In the Slider and Popup options you can select when and to whom your wheel will be shown:
- On page load: Every time your website page loads, your wheel will be displayed.
- On exit intent: Your wheel will appear when the user tries to leave your website page.
- After a set time: Select how long you want your wheel to be displayed.
- After scrolling: When the user tries to scroll, your wheel will appear on the screen.
- Custom button or link: Configure the button or link to design these aspects as you see fit.
You can also choose the appearance frequency of your wheel in the same user:
- Show only once
- Once per quarter
- Once per month
- Once per week
- Once per day
To show the wheel again to all users, click on “reset cookies”.
Don’t forget, once you have configured all these aspects, click on “Publish changes”.
And that’s all! Share your Prize Wheel, reach many more people and boost your sales!