How to run giveaways on YouTube?
Yes, the AppSorteos tool for drawing on YouTube is here! From now on you can create online drawings on YouTube totally free.
How to make drawings on Youtube?
YouTube is a platform for viewing videos known and used worldwide, with an exceptional growth year after year. That is why it is necessary that you know what are the advantages of promoting your brand here, and making free giveaways among your subscribers is a very effective way to do it. AppSorteos brings you a tool to carry out Free Drawings on YouTube through the selection of a winning comment among the list of comments of your video.
Why is YouTube an excellent opportunity to grow your brand?
If we take into account the latest YouTube statistics you will understand that running giveaways through this platform is a fundamental tool when it comes to increasing the sales of your company or entrepreneurship.
- 2 billion users log in every month to watch YouTube videos. This puts it second to Facebook.
- 90% of adolescents between 11 and 15 years old access YouTube at least once a day, and 51% of adults over 75 years of age who use the Internet, have a habit of watching videos on YouTube.
- 1 billion hours of videos are watched by users in a day.
- 90% of YouTube users admit to having discovered new brands and products on YouTube.
What is the use of doing giveaways on YouTube?
Drawing on YouTube has many advantages:
- You get more subscribers and visits to your channel: By doing a giveaway on YouTube you will surely improve the number of subscriptions to your channel, as well as the loyalty of your subscribers by offering them something more than just audiovisual content.
- You improve the positioning of your channel in search engines like YouTube: When you make a drawing on YouTube you increase the traffic of visits to your channel, that makes your video positioned among the top of the list when the user performs a search.
- If you have a company, you can do drawing on Youtube to engage potential customers.
How to run giveaways on YouTube?
Making Giveaways on YouTube with the AppSorteos tool is very easy, you must make sure you follow all these steps:
- Promote your giveaways in advance: The more publicity you do on your networks about the giveaway you are organizing, the more subscribers you can bring to your channel. Remember to make videos and post them periodically on YouTube and make posts on your other social networks with links back to your YouTube account. This will significantly increase the audience traffic to your channel.
- Clearly define the guidelines for participating and the day and time the drawing will take place: Remember that no one will participate in a drawing if they do not know the steps to follow in order to do it correctly. Clarify which are the conditions to participate, and specify the time and day when the drawing will take place. It is essential that you comply with these determinations, so as not to generate false expectations that deteriorate the image of your brand.
- Reward the subscribers who interact the most: It is well known that the more comments or likes your video has, the more popularity you will have within the YouTube platform. Therefore, if you encourage your subscribers to comment and share your videos to have more chances of winning the giveaway, you will have much more audience traffic to your channel.
- Make the giveaway: To do the YouTube giveaway you just need to copy the URL (link) of the video in which you are promoting the giveaway. Then you must choose the number of winners you want and if you want to apply any of the available filters.
For more information on how to carry out the drawing, click here.
- Publish in your channel the name of the winner with the certificate provided by AppSorteos: This action guarantees the transparency of the giveaways carried out from our platform.
As you can see, the ease offered by our application to carry out giveaways on YouTube makes it a basic tool that you must have to improve the performance of your brand. Generate more traffic to your channel by drawing on YouTube with these simple steps, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Have a nice day!