How to disable ad blockers (AdBlocker)
Follow these simple steps to deactivate your ad blocker and be able to use our platform for free.
Temporarily disable Adblock
To temporarily disable AdBlocker only for a specific website, follow these steps:
- Locate the blocker icon on the upper right side of the navigation bar. The icon may change slightly depending on the blocker you are using.
- Click on the icon, and deactivate it from the options menu
- Refresh the page for the changes to take effect.
Permanently disable AdBlock
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar (Windows) or Window (Mac OS users)
- Go to the Tools> Extensions (Windows) or Extensions (Mac OS) submenu
- Click the trash can icon next to the AdBlock information.
- Click Remove once the confirmation message appears to successfully remove AdBlock from your browser.