Politique de Confidentialité
Last updated: March 7, 2023
App Sorteos fournit cette Politique de Confidentialité pour vous informer de nos politiques et procédures concernant la collecte, l'utilisation, la protection et la divulgation des Informations Personnelles reçues de votre utilisation de ce site web, situé à https://app-sorteos.com/ (le "Site"), ainsi que de tous les sites web connexes, y compris les extensions de navigateur, et autres services que nous fournissons (collectivement, avec le Site, notre "Service"), et en relation avec nos relations avec nos clients, fournisseurs et partenaires. Cette Politique de Confidentialité vous informe également de vos droits et choix concernant vos Informations Personnelles, et comment vous pouvez nous contacter pour mettre à jour vos coordonnées ou obtenir des réponses aux questions que vous pourriez avoir sur nos pratiques en matière de confidentialité. En plus des activités décrites dans cette Politique de Confidentialité, nous pouvons traiter des Informations Personnelles au nom de nos clients commerciaux lorsqu'ils utilisent le Service. Nous traitons de telles Informations Personnelles en tant que processeur de données de nos clients commerciaux, qui sont les entités responsables du traitement des données. Pour comprendre comment un client commercial traite vos Informations Personnelles, veuillez vous référer à la politique de confidentialité de ce client.
1. Personal information we may collect
2. Personal information provided by you
If you desire to have access to certain restricted sections of the Site or request to receive marketing materials, you may be required to become a registered user, and to submit the following types of Personal Information to App Sorteos: your name, email address, phone number, full user name, password, city, and time zone.
We may collect information through your communications with our customer support team or other communications that you may send us and their contents.
Making a Purchase
When you make payments through the Service, you will need to provide Personal Information such as your credit card number and billing address.
In order to allow you to read comments on your social media platforms, we may ask you to provide your username, account ids, social handle, timezones, and email address.
We may also collect your contact details when you provide them in the context of our customer, vendor, and partner relationships.
You can delete your account, at any time, from your Account settings. Click on Menu > Preferences > Delete Account. Your account information will be immediately deleted from your server, and data will be permanently deleted. If you want to delete your account click here. In case you are facing any issues, please send us a ticket and we will help you
2a. Personal Information Collected from Connected Social Media Accounts
If you connect your third party social media account to your App Sorteos account, we may collect certain information stored in your social media account such as:
App Sorteos may allow you to connect a Facebook page or profile to your App Sorteos account, in which case we will access certain information from Facebook regarding your account. In particular, we may collect profile image, display name, username / page ID or profile ID. This includes the content of your post and engagement data (such as click rates, likes, re-shares, impressions, as well as general engagement counts), to the extent permitted by applicable law. This data will only be used by App Sorteos to provide you with the Service you expect and will not be shared with any third parties.
App Sorteos may allow you to connect a Twitter profile to your App Sorteos account, in which case we will access certain information from Twitter regarding your account. In particular, we may collect profile image, display name, username / profile ID, access tokens, and sent posts. This includes the content of your post and engagement data (such as click rates, likes, retweets, re-shares, impressions, as well as general engagement counts), to the extent permitted by applicable law. This data will only be used by App Sorteos to provide you with the Service you expect and will not be shared with any third parties.
App Sorteos may allow you to connect an Instagram profile to your App Sorteos account, in which case we will access certain information from Instagram regarding your account. In particular, we may collect profile image, display name, username / profile ID, access tokens, and sent posts. This includes the content of your post and engagement data (such as click rates, likes, re-shares, impressions, as well as general engagement counts), to the extent permitted by applicable law. This data will only be used by App Sorteos to provide you with the Service you expect and will not be shared with any third parties. Additionally, if you connect Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram when utilizing App Sorteos Reply we may collect: profile image, display name, username / page ID, access tokens, sent or received comment text and sent or received private message text. Additionally, if you connect Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram when utilizing App Sorteos we may collect: profile image, display name, username / handle, access tokens, social channels insights data and social accounts demographic data, sent tweets, social account's followers count, social account's insights data and social account's audience data.
2b. Personal Information Automatically Obtained from Your Interactions with the Service
When you use our Service, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type or the domain from which you are visiting, the web-pages you visit, the search terms you use, and any advertisements on which you click.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Like many websites, we also use “cookie” technology to collect additional website usage data and to improve the Site and our Service. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer's hard disk. A session cookie enables certain features of the Site and our service and is deleted from your computer when you disconnect from or leave the Site. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser help file directions. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. App Sorteos may use both session cookies and persistent cookies to better understand how you interact with the Site and our Service, to monitor aggregate usage by our users and web traffic routing on the Site, and to improve the Site and our Service. We may also automatically record certain information from your device by using various types of technology, including “clear gifs” or “web beacons.” This automatically collected information may include your IP address or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after you use the Service, the pages or other content you view or otherwise interact with on the Service, and the dates and times that you visit, access, or use the Service. We also may use these technologies to collect information regarding your interaction with email messages, such as whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded a message, to the extent permitted under applicable law. You can instruct your browser, by editing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. Please note that if you delete, or choose not to accept, cookies from the Service, you may not be able to utilize the features of the Service to their fullest potential.
Third Party Web Beacons and Third Party Buttons
Links to Other Websites
Our Site contains links to other websites. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit Personal Information from you. Other sites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the Personal Information you submit to them. We are not responsible for the content, privacy and security practices, and policies of third-party sites or services to which links or access are provided through the Service. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
2c. Social Network Permissions
For the correct provision of our service, APP SORTEOS may need to request social network permissions for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Google. APP SORTEOS promise to not make any use of said permissions beyond the provision of the service itself.
Access to APP SORTEOS platform through Facebook
- Data collected: Facebook user 's email address, unique user identifier on Facebook.
- Purpose: It is used to access the APP SORTEOS platform without the need of introducing a password. Furthermore, if it is the first time registering, the name, last name, and email fields will be automatically filled in for a quick registratration. Accessing the APP SORTEOS platform through Facebook login is optional.
Facebook permissions requested:
- public_profile: allows to collect the unique identifier and Facebook user name.
- email: allows to collect the Facebook user 's email. Allows quick registration.
Applications for comment-based sweepstakes on Facebook and Instagram
- Data collected: List of users’ comments on organic and promoted posts on a Facebook or Instagram business account. The text, user ID, and time and date of every comment will be collected. Additionally, to be able to collect the comments, it is necessary to access the list of Facebook or Instagram business accounts that the contest administrator manages, the list of posts in an account, and in the case of managing a contest based on promoted posts or ads it is necessary to access the list of advertising accounts.
- Purpose: The purpose is to be able to get the list of finalists of Facebook and Instagram comment-based sweepstakes. To provide the service it is necessary to store the data collected from the comments on the sweepstake’s post. The list of accounts that the client manages, the list of posts, the list of advertising accounts, and the list of ads are not stored. They are only used so that the user can select the post or ads for which the comments have to be imported.
Facebook permissions requested:
- pages_show_list: To collect the Facebook and Instagram business accounts.
- pages_read_engagement: To collect the posts of the Facebook and Instagram accounts.
- pages_read_user_content: To collect the comments on a post.
- instagram_basic: To collect the basic information of an Instagram account and its posts.
- instagram_manage_comments: To be able to read the comments on an Instagram post.
3. How we may use your personal information
- Create and manage your account, provide our Service, process payments, and respond to your inquiries;
- Manage account authentication such as two-factor authentication;
- Communicate with you to verify your account and for informational and operational purposes, such as account management, customer service, or system maintenance, including by periodically emailing you service-related announcements;
- Aggregate your Personal Information for analytical purposes;
- Provide customer support;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including by developing new products and services; managing our communications; determining the effectiveness of our advertising; analyzing how the Service is being accessed and used; tracking performance of the Service; debugging the Service; facilitating the use of our Service);
- Send you marketing communications about products, services, offers, programs and promotions of App Sorteos, and affiliated companies;
- Ensure the security of our Service;
- Manage our customer, service provider and partner relationships;
- Enforce our agreements related to our Service and our other legal rights; and comply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies.
4. User rights regarding data.
APPSORTEOS aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
Whenever made possible, you can update your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to change your Personal Data, please contact us to make the required changes.
Users have the right to:
- Access their personal data.
- Request the rectification of inaccurate data or, if applicable, request its deletion.
- Request limitation of the treatment of data.
- Oppose the processing of their data.
- Request its portability.
You can delete your account, at any time, from your Account settings. Click on Menu > Preferences > Delete Account and confirm the action. Your account information will be immediately deleted from the web server, and data will be permanently deleted. If you want to delete your account click here. In case you are facing any issues, please write a support ticket or email us [email protected].