7 Outstanding Ways To Announce The Winners Of Your Giveaway
After the long but satisfying process of scheduling and organising a draw properly, it's finally time to announce the person who was lucky enough to be chosen at random. For that, in this article, we present you 7 outstanding ways to announce the winners of your giveaway on social media. Thus, the communication of the winners will also be carried out in the best and most transparent way. Here we go!
1) Publish a post or story on your account with the names of the winners.
The easiest way and the one that most accounts use is to publish a post or story directly with the name of the winner. Here are a few tips:
- Use the same design (photo or typography) that you used to promote your giveaway. This will make people relate that publication to the result and not get lost in the sea of posts.
- Use catchy phrases (for both participants and non-participants of the giveaway) and lead your post with them. You can use, for example: Here are the names of the winners! or We already have the winners of the giveaway!
- Dedicate a few words to the winner in the comments of your post and mention them to make sure they get the message.
2) Use the certificate provided by AppSorteos to announce the winner.
From AppSorteos we provide you with a unique certificate with the name of the winning user. You can share this certificate on your networks, both in your stories and in your publications. This gives total transparency to your giveaway.
3) Post a live on your Instagram, Facebook or TikTok
If your giveaway is on any of these three social networks that allow live videos, publish it directly on your account. You can start recording from the moment you start the giveaway, when you draw and when you check that the winner meets all the requirements you indicated in the giveaway rules. This provides transparency and generates a sense of contact with your followers.
4) Edit the post of the giveaway and add the names of the winners
You can directly modify the giveaway post and mention the winners there. Make sure that this modification is noticed and does not get lost among the entry rules or the comments of all the people who participated. It is important that you plan the entire giveaway and that the whole process is clearly communicated, from scheduling the date and conditions of the giveaway, to communicating the winner, as this is just as important as the rest of the giveaway.
5) Add the winner's name to the post comments
Another option to announce the winners of your giveaway is by commenting directly on the giveaway post. The best way to do this is to mention the user's name in your comment, so that the winner is notified directly. If you decide to do it this way, make sure your comment is highlighted, otherwise you run the risk of it getting lost or your followers not finding the result of the giveaway.
6) Post in your account bio or in your Story the link to the certificate of the list of winners
From AppSorteos we also provide you with a winners page, which contains all the data of the draw and the winners and substitutes. You can publish this page in your bio or in a story through a link, so that users can click and directly enter the certificate with the list of winners.
7) Send an email to the winner of the giveaway or get in touch through another channel
Make the most of all the communication possibilities of your brand and your draw. If you run your giveaway on Instagram, promote it also on FaceBook, YouTube or Twitter and communicate the name of the winner on these channels. Take advantage of the newsletter functionality or make a blog post about the giveaway and mention the winners there as well. Remember that there are no limits to communicating good news!
Now that you have these 7 outstanding ways to announce the winners of your giveaway on social media at hand, you can efficiently communicate who will win the expected prize. Remember that social media giveaways are an excellent opportunity to grow your brand, get more customers and position yourself at the top, so go for it!